Why do businesses conduct regular bugsweeps to detect electronic eavesdropping?
Some of the many reasons...
- To protect profits
- To protect marketing and manufacturing strategies and techniques
- To protect intellectual and informational assets
- To protect the privacy and safety of personnel
- A fiduciary responsibility to stockholders or partners
- Prevention is preferable and far more cost effective than sustaining continued losses
- Because industrial espionage is growing world wide
Over 30 years Experience
Do Not Text
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US FROM A SUSPECT TELEPHONE OR FACILITY WHEN INQUIRING ABOUT OUR DEBUGGING SWEEP SERVICES AND SURVEYS